• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

With the warm weather this week and a little wind, hopefully won't be too much longer.

anybody get out today? I saw a few boats out in front of the duluth entry. Any reports?

I also seen these two boats....from my front step, they appeared to be USCG boats...but...i could be wrong.

With the ice still on the points I've been trying some other spots. Did Cheq. Bay, Port Wing, and the mouth of the Brule. I'm thinking about trying the Knife river Marina tomorrow. Anyone been out of there lately?

I was out Mon. and Tues. until the wind switched, off of the point. Managed one coho each day. Water temps were 33-35 Mon and 36-38 Tues. Marked a few fish on the graph, but nothing hot and heavy.

No problem getting out from Garfield. A few ice chunks on Mon but by Tues they had all blown east. Park Point had ice about half to 2/3 the way down to the Superior entry.

ERW