Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
calli4120

Weekend conditions?

5 posts in this topic

I haven't been on the ice much this winter and I'll probably get my last chance this weekend. I was wondering how the ice is holding up.

I don't have a 4 wheeler and don't want to try and drive so I'll be on foot. Any suggestions on places to park that offer a short walk to the fishing grounds?

Thanks in advance.

The cedar creek public access just north of Isle is where some people have been going out of. It is still a bit of a walk out to some of the better areas though. Just a suggestion.

Any cracks to speak of from cedar creek access to doe island or Hennipen island?

No cracks as of yesterday.

Thanks for the replys. I'll be up saturday morning to give it a shot.

Does anyone else have any suggestions?