Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Go Ike

Bass Clubs near Bemidji?

5 posts in this topic

Hey,

I am interested in goin to bemidji state university, and i am huge into bass fishing. I was wondering if anyone had any clubs up in the area. Thanks for the help

Ike,

I am starting a bass league this summer. I put the thread up a few months ago and was just going to post it again. The information is on there. I will bring it back up, get a hold of me if you are interested.

Ike

I used to be the president of the Bass Club here. I'll find out who you need to talk to and get back at ya. I also run the print shop at the university, you'll love it here!!!! Your family will love to come and visit and hammer the Bass and Walleyes with you!!!!

C'mon Chris we all know who really catches the fish in your boat wink.gifI mean really it is even on video...

But really Ike, they are some good guys that know what is what when it comes to the area.

Go Ike,

Bass fishing in Bemidji in my opinion is some of the best in the state. Yes Tonka, Brainerd, and some Alex lakes are super but there is some sleeper lakes and huge bass to chase that are down right fun to chase without to much pressure. One thing to look out for is some of those bass guys that work at Northland!!! John Crane, Jim and Lawrence (?) are unbelievable fisherman that if you where to put them up against some of the big names in BASS I think would definetly give them a run for there money.

I know that is a huge statement but these guys put a ton of time on the water. If it was up to me I would be living in Bemidji chasing muskies and Bass 24/7 (when season is open of course). Phenomenal fisheries up there.

C&R!!!!

Good luck and have fun.

mr