Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tearin' lips

Fish Lake Bite.

6 posts in this topic

I'm back from spring break and I am just wondering how the 'gill and crappie bite is going on Fish. I would assume the early ice area in front of Hi-Banks and Pontoon Bay? Lookin' to head out there tonight for a couple hours in the evening.

Take Care and Good Luck Fishing Everyone!!

I haven't been out there for a while. The areas you mentioned are good starting places. One thing to keep in mind when going after gills is, move if your not on them. I don't spend more then 5 minutes in a spot if the gills aren't there. Your move needn't be far either. Good Luck, I'll be out there soon.

AKC, Surface Tension, Thanks for the help I need that Right now I have not been out confused.gif. Thinking this week I will be out and will move till I find them thanks for the help smirk.gif.

there are there and hard to find but looking for them is part of the fun.

practice C&R on the big ones, for the kids grin.gif

That is what is so fun on fishing? Is finding them and finding out what they will bite on frown.gif.

Yeah that was most of the fun...we drilled quite a few holes, and managed some fish. It will only get better from here!!