• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Best Bet?

Heading up to LOTW this coming weekend with my girlfriend and fishing friday, sat, sun, mon. Just wondering where the best bet is to get her on some good fishing. i keep tellin her how good it is up there this time of year so we're both really excited. Been thinkin of hittin babblers road and tryin our luck there to start out. Just wondering depths and kinda a general idea of where to start out. I fished long point earlier this winter with very limited success so im open to any input!!

thanks in advance!

I'd cast a vote for the rocks out from Babblers for sheer volume of fish. Seems all the rock piles out there as of late have been seeing pretty darn good Walleye fishing. I've spent 5 of the past 11 days out there set up on and around a rock/rubble waypoint in about 24 fow. Results have varied from darn good to completely fantstic!!!

Don't see why this weekend would or could be much different than the past 2. Go for it!!!

fiskyknut

Where is relation to Gull rock would you say, you dont have to get too in depth but any more information would be very much appreciated!!