Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FZ

How is this thing for trolling?

1 post in this topic

(Note from admin,no unauthorized links please,thank-you)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• bbfenatic
      Chill....pink plastics or waxies on a small horizontal jig...Lindy Tungsten Toad....good luck this weekend...can't wait to hear the report!
    • Luttes
      I often run into rusty crayfish when I'm in the boundary waters.  I tried to dig up some solid info on them but are they safe to eat? same as southern crayfish i wonder?  Suck the heads and everything?  It'd be a nice side for a pan full of fish in the BWCA. 
    • Chill62
      Maybe that's my problem, I'm not trying shallow enough.  Good report and hopefully I'll get a good report after my four day fishing outing this weekend.  Hoping accesses stay safe enough.  Wednesday night around 22-23:00 is supposed to start freezing and other then a few hours on Thursday and a few hours during the day on Monday we will be below freezing the next 10 days.  I just hope as its freezing people are not out there rutting up the ice and it can freeze smooth for safer travels.    BB did you do better with minnows/spoons/jigs/wax worms?
    • eyeguy 54
      jabber jabber... thats me.   mixed up 4 pieces today for a sandwich spread with mayo and yellow sweet peppers and some pepper. dang ! ! !  for lunch thursday while on a perch hunt. sessi inhaled the skins !  LOL   
    • JB18
      Hello all,  I am new around here but wanted to introduce my first hunting lab.  She is 3 months old and i think the training is going well as i have no idea what i am doing other then reading books and trying what they recommend.    Before and after a weekend walk pics