Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Powerstroke

Spring resort or BWCA clean-ups

7 posts in this topic

I know a couple resorts and other clubs hold clean up weekends in the spring for clearing trails and portages as well as spring cleaning in the resorts. ANybody know of anything like that? I always need another reason to come up so its nice to do a service.

I know that a couple Vermilion Community College classes and/or clubs do spring trail cleanups (218-365-7200).

Pwerstroke,

We are always looking for an extra hand w/ some spring projects. We like the barter method and have lots of projects to complete by the opener. Drop me an email or give me a call if your interested.

Ya know Steve I'm contemplating coming up to VCC for school.....

Quote:

Ya know Steve I'm contemplating coming up to VCC for school.....

Boy, that would sure suck for you, wouldn't it? All this woods and water and outdoor life would make it a tough go in school. I mean, how can you drag yourself out of the woods and into the classroom? grin.gif

Its either ELy or Brainerd area, so I'm thinking why not go all out. I know my wife wants me closer to home but I guess it depends on where I will get the better education.

I live near Brainerd and go to Ely as much as I can so you know what my choice would be!