Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Big Bass Bonanza

6 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Is there anyone out there that has fished this trail before. Just looking for information about it. Looking to get into something like this. Any information would be great. Thanks all!!!

I fished two of their tourny's before, they are run really well. If you go on classicbass.com you can find tourny's they put on and find some names as well. Good luck.

I've fished them all from the beginning pretty much. It is a very fun trail on great bass lakes. Low boat max and good payout keeps people coming back. The only thing i don't like is the Sunday tournaments, makes the drive back to the cities after a beer or two pretty sleepy sometimes. Its a pretty competitive trail but a free TOC is somethign to keep people gunning for a top 10 overall finish. You'll probably have to sign up for all of them to guarantee your spot. The fill most of the time.

I like the ideal of sunday tournaments!!!! It just works with some people alot better!!!

I don't mind the Sunday tournaments just makes a long drive back to the cities right at rush hour. I'd really like it if I lived up around St. Cloud.

Ya, i believe that he weekend tourneys are alot better, that it lets the people that cant make night ones, to be able to make the weekend tournaments.