• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

1998 16' Lund Rebel SS, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD !

For Sale:

1998 16' Lund Rebel SS with console steering

1999 40 Hp Yamaha 3 cyl 2-stroke with power tilt and trim

1999 Karavan Classic roller trailer with drive on guide bars

This rig has always been kept inside and is in excellent cond. Included are the following:

2004 Minn Kota 50# rear electric trolling motor, professionally wired by Fish Electronics to run off the front battery. Motor also has head reversed.

1999 Minn Kota 50# bow mount trolling motor with Co-Pilot.

Lowrance x 65 locator, livewell, side rod locker, storage compartments, 4 factory Lund seats, 1- butt seat with power rise pedestal, New spare tire, Bearing buddys, boat cover, deep cycle battery, starter battery, wired for rear elec trolling motor.

2- 6 gal gas tanks. Ready to fish. $5900.00

[email protected]

Man I wish I was looking for a boat this year, I spent $3800 on a 1989 Rebel with a 40 HP 92 Evinrude, I'm happy with the boat, its what I wanted but man this sounds so much sweater, I didn't get any extra's either....

OK guys, I got my new boat now , so I have to get serious and move this one so I can get my truck back in the garage smile.gif

I have added the following to the package:

2004 Minn Kota 50# rear electric trolling motor, professionally wired by Fish Electronics to run off the front battery. They also reversed the head for maximum efficiency and power for back trolling.

1 butt seat, matching blue with power rise pedestal.

Same price $5900. OBO Pics available.

No Minnesota sales tax on the boat and motor, only on the value of the trailer.

Wondering if you'd consider a trade for the fish house I have posted? If interested, please let me know. I'd want to see some pics for and I assume the same for you?

My ad is posted in the other "for sale" forum under 8x12 w/ many extras.

Quote:

For Sale:

1998 16' Lund Rebel SS with console steering

1999 40 Hp Yamaha 3 cyl 2-stroke with power tilt and trim

1999 Karavan Classic roller trailer with drive on guide bars

This rig has always been kept inside and is in excellent cond. Included are the following:

2004 Minn Kota 50# rear electric trolling motor, professionally wired by Fish Electronics to run off the front battery. Motor also has head reversed.

1999 Minn Kota 50# bow mount trolling motor with Co-Pilot.

Lowrance x 65 locator, livewell, side rod locker, storage compartments, 4 factory Lund seats, 1- butt seat with power rise pedestal, New spare tire, Bearing buddys, boat cover, deep cycle battery, starter battery, wired for rear elec trolling motor.

2- 6 gal gas tanks. Ready to fish. $5900.00

I sent you an e-mail about the boat.