Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bottomdweller

Ticks

7 posts in this topic

Was out today moving stands, love to move them this time of year. Took the dog with me (yeller lab) when we got home I noticed about twenty ticks on him. Checked myself and had three. Keep a lookout

I HATE wood ticks!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif

Thanks for the reminder.

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif one time i got about 43 all over my ankles while squirrel huntin mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Yeah i had one on last weekend from shed hunting

LOTS of ticks right now. Hade several over the last 4 days while turkey hunting.

I know what you mean . I pulled about 30 wood ticks off and probably 25 deer ticks . I HATE them dang things !

i was working a food plot on sunday and found five.