• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I won't I was just out there on friday night People are still driving out there but that pressure ridge is nasty.

Not your truck it isn't. You'll be stuck in the sloppy mess. I would bring out the wheeler or your bros sled.

pretty soon you'll need to bring your boat to get out anywhere... I was out on a lake last night and I had to jump to the ice because it was only 2 inches thick by shore.. once I got out there it was fine.. I also found a hole where the water was draining into and it was 2 feet by 3 feet wide all the way down... wouldn't like to run into that in the dark....

Better get out this weekend, it might be the last. Forecast for Sat. is 60 degrees, Awesome!!

Looking to get out Saturday with the boys.

I will be up fishing but I think am going to give another shot at some tullbees

No I caught one but its a start I was fishing in the wrong spot.when I pulled on on sat there was about 8 people fishing in the spot I wanted to go to so I found my own spot that didn't work that good so this time I don't care if I fish in a crowd I talked to them later in the day and they had done OK but the said last weekend was a little early for them.It sould be full swing this week end most likly be the last with this weather dam it's nice out

In the tulibee world, it's the more the better. They're roaming fish, and sometimes the more hooks the better. You'll not meet a more friendly bunch than those who get up at 3, get on the ice by 4, and sit til 10. (not are all that committed!) Introduce yourself, and have fun!! Might see you there someday, not tomorrow!! Brent