Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chris63

Home Depot Rapalas?

10 posts in this topic

I went to Home Depot earlier this evening and found a huge Rapala section.......what gives?Are their sales down in sporting goods stores or what? confused.gifOpen water is just around the corner..can't wait!cyac63 grin.gif

Which Home Depot? I don't recall seeing one over the weekend?

I've seen it too - Elk River and Coon Rapids each had Rapala's, Terminator spinnerbaits, along with some other asst. tackle and tackle boxes.

Daze Off

Chaska Home Depot is where I saw em!c63 grin.gifI stoped and picked up a Rapala in my hand and the boss said"put that down we have more important things to think about than fishing"and i replied "say you!"then she smacked me and we went to the window shade section and all was well in the world again!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gifc63

I saw them at the Apple Valley store also.

The chaska store has them too, they seemed pretty pricey.

Quote:

then she smacked me and we went to the window shade section and all was well in the world again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get smacked too, huh ?? We have to do something to stop this physical abuse... wink.gif

I just fish more! grin.gifgrin.gif

Quote:

Bloomington and other Metro stores have had them for almost a year now......Yes they are a little spendy and they have a poor selection.

Quote:

Pretty much everything is overpriced at the chaska home depot. Must be in a rich neiborhood. shocked.gif