Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Team Otter

Perchin'...More of the Same.

6 posts in this topic

I was out out for the better part of the day and found the perch relating to the same area where we left them on Sunday. If you were to pull apart my "Run and Gun" report and retain the information from Sunday's outing, that's how it went down today as well. Lots of nice perch in that 9 - 11" range but the true jumbos were playing "hide and seek". One difference from last week was that the fish were more willing to chase but only to a certain depth and then they would stop and "hang". If you could out-wait the fish, they would just unload on your presentation.

I will provide a more detailed report tomorrow or Sunday but right now I just don't have the time. Perch fishing in March is about as good as it gets!

Eric and Ken, I'll see you bright and early tomorrow. grin.gif

You bet! Sleep will be tough to come by tonight. wink.gif Of course, that's the way it is for me on every outing! grin.gif

What lake is this on?

I'd rather not say.

hello everyone, here's an idea for ya, go to the state of maine and fish yellow perch in the sounthern part of the state, i used to live on a lake in this one little town of waterboro, maine, held perch, get this no limit of them too, i remember it too in 1992 i took home 3, 5 gallon pails of 15" perch right on lake sherburne. it was a 5 min walk from my mom and pops house, clear clean water that held perch, bass, chain pickeral that can get up to 10 lbs tons of trout, i know of a lake that holds lakers about 10 mins from my old house, on lake ossipee on highways 5, i can get on that lake n/p because i use to live there, but i have taken people on there before.

Thanks for sharing but $2.50 gas might detur a lot of people from making the trip.