• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hoping to hit the river on Saturday. How is the water level? is it very high or has it started receding yet?

has most of the fishing been up from the Dam down to Everts? if water is receding i would think the deeper pockets and breaks would be best for some walleye's and saugers but am also thinking of heading down river a bit -- anyone catching anything near the bridge in Red Wing or farther south? is the landing at the park south side of Red Wing open or is that still froze over?

any updates on what is working would be appreciated. haven't been able to get to the river yet this year (was there 3 times already by this time last year!!).

thanks,

I just got back from Everts. Slow day, I only caught one walleye in 19 fow. Nice fish but the only one. Didnt see many fish caught. Marked fish but only had a handful of bites. Not much for debris or ice but keep your eyes open. I think the front from yesterday had something to do with the bite. Good luck.

Dan