• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

vikings sign drew henson

kaz2611

they actually made a move not saying its a great one but at least they did something besides watch other teams sign players. 1 td 1 int 55yds 10-18 just what we needed another short game qb lol

Did they really do this? If this is true it just adds too this joke of an offseason so far.

I agree, what a joke! I bet Ziggy checked his driving record and background to make sure he is a good, well behaved young man first. wink.gif

whew, man, what a relief. just when i think they dont care and are making stupid moves, they go out and rescue their season and sign henson. Man, i bet Las Vegas stood up and noticed, what are we, 2:1 to win the Super Bowl? I wonder if they are now talking Dynasty???

In all seriousness, do you think anyone can beat us.....to the 2008 No. 1 overall draft choice? In fact, I wonder who that will be? Never too early to start speculating on that since we are on the road toward it. Of course this regime would pass up Peyton Manning cuz he doesn't fit the "kick arse system".

Have you ever seen a franchis fall this far this fast? Well, not including the Timberwolves I mean.

cant agree more boatfixer. they need to get there "BEEP" together and make a team that can go out on the field, and have a chance to win a game. i think its horrible.

Another problem with the vikings is that free agenst don't want to come to Minnesota right now. If I had a chance to go play with the Pats or Queens, well it's a no brainer. Unless of course if the Queens will pay a lot more and they don't seem willing to do that right now.

Sorry musky, I didn't think you'd get so upset about it. My post was made in sincerety but using nicknames and shortened team names. In the future I will be sure to only refer the queens as the Minnesota Vikings.

You can call em what you want to BFeed'r , just shortened your name a bit , actually was shorter but it changed the meaning so much I didn't think it would be nice . Just thought you bein' from H-Town you might be a Viking fan Like me . Actually I guess I'm Homer cause win or loose - they are still my team . I live in Souptown so I hear the name calling all the time , just usually not from Minnesotans .

Musky, I'm a transplanted Green Bayer. grin.gif

I love the area though wouldn't choose to live anywhere else, maybe Northern NH or the like. Anyway, I get lots of crap escpially since the pack have been back on the down swing since, I dunno, 2001 or something.

I think we are both in for a long season I fear.