Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Captain B.R.K

New Addition

Captain B.R.K

Just found last night that our new addition to the family was born. She was born with 3 other sisters and 5 brothers...9 total pups in the litter ooo.gif

We will pick up our GSP hopefully the first weekend in May. The coming weeks will go fast I'm sure grin.gif

LABS4ME

congrats! Get some pics up once you get them...

Gppd Luck!

Ken

T-ProGuy

Captian,

What are you getting?

gspman

Congrats!

T-ProGuy

Captain,

Just noticed my last post...I realize you are getting a GSP. What I meant to ask is where/who are you getting it from? I'm still looking for a GSP myself.

Captain B.R.K

Thanks everyone!

Got my pup from Grouse Points Kennels over by Rice Lake, WI. I know Carey had 9 pups, 5 males and 4 females in the one litter and 6, 4 females and 2 males from another

litter. Google the kennel name! Good Lucking pups!

Going over there tomorrow to visit the pups for the first time. I'll get some pictures and have them up by the weekend.

cool.gif

gspman

Cool! Take some pics and post'em.

Captain B.R.K

Here are some pic's from our first visit.

singlepupzk8.jpg

peanutxn1.jpg

Pretty amazing how small they were, but sure cute little devils. 1 week old today and hoping to be home in another 6.5 to 7 weeks grin.gif

goose52

great pictures