Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain B.R.K

New Addition

9 posts in this topic

Just found last night that our new addition to the family was born. She was born with 3 other sisters and 5 brothers...9 total pups in the litter ooo.gif

We will pick up our GSP hopefully the first weekend in May. The coming weeks will go fast I'm sure grin.gif

congrats! Get some pics up once you get them...

Gppd Luck!

Ken

Captian,

What are you getting?

Congrats!

Captain,

Just noticed my last post...I realize you are getting a GSP. What I meant to ask is where/who are you getting it from? I'm still looking for a GSP myself.

Thanks everyone!

Got my pup from Grouse Points Kennels over by Rice Lake, WI. I know Carey had 9 pups, 5 males and 4 females in the one litter and 6, 4 females and 2 males from another

litter. Google the kennel name! Good Lucking pups!

Going over there tomorrow to visit the pups for the first time. I'll get some pictures and have them up by the weekend.

cool.gif

Cool! Take some pics and post'em.

Here are some pic's from our first visit.

singlepupzk8.jpg

peanutxn1.jpg

Pretty amazing how small they were, but sure cute little devils. 1 week old today and hoping to be home in another 6.5 to 7 weeks grin.gif

great pictures