Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McGurk

Friday Fish Fries in the area

12 posts in this topic

I gotta think there are a couple within stumbling distance of Dead Lake. Anyone know of any in Dent, Richville, Ottertail, Perham, etc.???

Thanks in Advance.

Shorline Cafe in Battle Lake has one every Friday, there is also on at Our Lady of Victory church in Fergus. Rumours in Amor or Graystone on the west side of OTL might have something, but I am not for sure on this.

Try and find a copy of the local Midweek Shopper newspaper. They have an entertainment section that should list any other fish frys.

Thanks Gissert. I'll ask my Dad to have look the Midweek for something, too.

the cactus in perham has a fish fry. I would assume being so close to lent that they would have the fry going....

The Cactus in Perham has all you can eat fish every Friday night. Not bad either.

Ye Old School house, just North of Fergus Falls, has all you can eat on fridays I beleive.

Deadhead,

You are exactley right! "The Cactus" located in Perham, Mn just off Hwy 10 has got an awesome Friday Fish Fry! You will not go away hungry thats for sure. Make sure you call ahead as many people know about the Cactus's fine food. Just call 1-218-346-2554 for details or reservations.

Chuck and Brenda along with their family do a great job! Check out their state of the art new Cactus Resort and RV Park by clicking on the banner at the top of this page. www.thecactusresortandrvpark.com

Fish On!!!

The Cactus has an all you can eat fish fry on Friday nights starting at 5:00. Come on out for some great food, and stay a little later tonight with karokee. We all look forward to seeing you at The Cactus

Blake Minge

The Cactus Resort and RV Park

Perham, MN

218-346-2554

218-841-8535

looks like I'll have to head down with my daughter after work today. I've had the cactus on my mind all week crazy.gifgrin.gif

another great meal at the cactus... grin.gif

of course I ate too much, as always... crazy.gif

Welcome cactus, It's great on FM. Hope you enjoy joining in , making new freinds and getting great information!!

Deadhead, sounds like a great meal! Rest up and get out on the lake!

Thanks a lot!! We appreciate your business and are happy your happy. Check us out for our weekly specials too. Mondays start the week with $2.00 1/2 pound burgers, these are the real deal. Thanks again