Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
jeepguy

People leaving garbage on lakes!!!

jeepguy    1
jeepguy

I was out at Buffalo lake this afternoon/evening. I noticed my dog sniffing over at an area where someone had obviously fished in the last couple days. There was garbage all over the place. 1 LB tanks all over, a half empty box of burger patties, beer/soda cans, and other misc. plastic items. I picked up what I could. All I want to know is.... what kind of sportsman does this? DO they think all the litter magically dissapears after the ice melts. THis makes me mad, because all this does is ruins our future fisheries, and here we have peopel who think it is party time on the ice, which is fine, but they cannot pick up after themselves. PIGS!!!

river huntfish    0
river huntfish

Hey man i hear ya 2 minutes picking up after yourself and it would all be over. Its that easy and it would do a lot.

jstrommen13    11
jstrommen13

out of all the lakes i have ever been on buffalo seems to be the worst i dont see why you cant just pick up after your self i just throw everything into the bottom of my fish house then throw it away when i get home

jeepguy    1
jeepguy

I would love to see a CO give someone a 500.00 littering ticket for this. My message to the littering people..."hey dummy, do you think the garbage melts with the ice???"

BpAki987    0
BpAki987

i think i end up pickin up something or another whenever i leave the lake.

grrbrr1    0
grrbrr1

I think this is something we should police ourselves. If you see someone leave some trash behind go over and politely pick it up and tell them to take it with them. If they say no find out what they are driving get the license plate and call it in. These people need to be stopped from ruining our lakes.