Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SCORE

Family Resort

11 posts in this topic

Anyone have any info on a good family resort? Needs to be kid friendly (3 & 5yr olds), good beach, clean, good panfishing. any info helps, thanks.

SCORE,

Coming in the summer of 2007 The Cactus Resort and RV Park will be opening. This resort has full state of the art rooms, with an indoor pool gameroom, laundry facility, and the rooms are complete with 2-3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen and full bathroom. Unfortunately we are not on the beach, but are within 5 miles of Big Pine Lake.

Also in conjunction with The Cactus Resort and RV Park, we have a full restaurant with a new bowling alley for the kids. Check us out www.thecactusresortandrvpark.com. This site doesn't have anything about the bowling, but you can send us an e-mail or give a call with any questions or booking.

Blake Minge

The Cactus Resort and RV Park

Perham, MN 56573

218-346-2554

218-841-8535

thecactus@arvig.net

Hey Cactus,

What do you guys charge to put a seasonal on a lot?

I may try and get my folks to move across state to check it out.

DL

Woody,

Thank you for your interest. Our rates for a 2,000 Square foot lot is $2,000.00 for the season.

This not only gets your lot but in addition gives you exclusive access to our brand new INDOOR POOL, HOT TUB, and EXERCISE room, as well as the laundry facilities, bathroom, and all other ammenities in the park.

In addition the park is winterized, meaning that it will be open all year round, with the sewer and water still working (the first park in Minnesota to be winterized), this is only applies if your RV is winterized as well.

If you have any questions or for booking or availability information check out our website at www.thecactusresortandrvpark.com or feel free to drop me a personal e-mail or call.

Blake Minge

Perham, Mn

218-346-2554

218-841-8535

Blake@thecactusresortandrvpark.com

I thought we weren't supposed to advertise on this site? Got in trouble a few years ago for doing something half this and got booted...

The Cactus Resort and RV Park is a sponsor of the Detroit Lakes forum and is welcome to post contact information.

if anyone is unclear on the posting guidelines, please read the forum policy for posting.

Code --

Where have you been hiding? Hardly heard a peep out of you this year. Fishing must have been good, eh?

I graduated and am living down in Long Prairie. Live in an apartment and don't have much of my ice fishing gear down here and don't know where to go. Was up in the DL area this weekend went shooting at the range. Got a new scope on my muzzleloader WOW!! How's fishing Hitman? We should try meeting up sometime this summer got a lake you might be interested in fishing some time.

Family Resort with a good beach. Cedar Crest on White Earth Lake. Good owners Great beach. Swim area is all enclosed and has a deal out there with a slide in the water. Fishing can be done off of the dock they have and you catch walleyes and northerns off of the dock. Great lake to fish and swim in.

Woody,

If you were interested in seeing any pictures of the resort, I do have some that I can e-mail to you. Please keep in mind we are planning on opening in the summer of 2007, so it is not complete, but as you will see from the pictures it will truly be an extremely nice, high class park. Let me know if you would like any additional information

Blake Minge

Perham, MN 56573

Blake@thecactusresortandrvpark.com

www.thecactusresortandrvpark.com

Check out Bad Medicine Resort on the east side of Bad Medicine lake. You won't find a cleaner lake. Scenery is fantastic. Fishings pretty good. Swimming is superb. And Don will make your whole family feel at home.