• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone having any luck with decent sized gills or papermouths in a 20 mile radius of ottertail? haven't been out myself for a week or two. Had to take advantage of the snow with my sled instead!!! Any word is much appreciated.

Yesterday 3/13 the crappies quit when the sun got bright, this weekend they were popping in the afternoon. Big Pine was boring yesterday so we went north and hammered the sunnies. For 5 guys we kept about 35 that were 7-8" for a fry and threw back some 9+ and a lot of 6". Only fished from 1 to 2:30. They were hitting really light and some of the guys had to sight fish because they couldn't feel the bite.

Early morning has been the best for me. Evenings are O.K., but I would try in the morning.....They are big!