Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BassMan25

Two Inlets Lake

21 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I'm brand new to the forums and I will be moving to the area in the near future. Very nice forums you have here and I think it is very informative.

Can anybody tell me any information about Two Inlets Lake and its fishing? I will be fishing there a few times this summer and I was wondering what I can expect as far as species and success? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

TI Lakes is a good all around lake but it does get a lot of pressure and water activity. The lake is very fertal and has produced some trophy fish.

There are five resorts on the lake, thus quite a lot of boat traffic. Best fishing time is at night or befor 9 am befor the water craft traffic get heavy.

Good luck fishing.

Welcome to the site Bassman. Most lakes in that area produce nice fish, check the DNR website for more information.

Thanks for the replies and info guys. I will be on here for a long time to come. So hopefully I will be in contact with many of you on the forums. Much Appreciated.

BassMan25

Bassman,

Welcome (soon) to the area. If you enjoy bass fishing, I invite you to check out our local bass club. We'd love to have you on board.

Quote:

Bassman,

Welcome (soon) to the area. If you enjoy bass fishing, I invite you to check out our local bass club. We'd love to have you on board.

Hey that sounds like something I would definitely be interested in. Is there a website or anything to check out some of the information?

parkrapidsbassclub.com

May need a partner.

very interested. how can we contact each other?

i can't seem to send a private message to anyone. how do we communicate with each other?

if you put your email adress on a post i won't bust you, tongue.gif i promise

WELCOME BASSMAN

I LIVE BY TWO INLETS ON CONT ROAD 89 IF U NEED TO BUY A HOME IM SELLING MINE FOR 130,000 LIVE ON THE SOUTH END OF ISLAND LAKE GOOD LUCK FISHING

could i ever get your e-mail lippy?

Lippy,

I am interested in seeing what you have to offer for your lake cabin. Is there anything on the Internet where I could look at the cabin? I also will be back in Park Rapids again at the end of the month. Maybe we could set something up then? Let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Sorry bassman I havent been on

its a 3 bedroom home not a cabin and my email add is

aarongoon@ yahoo.com

My family and I are renting a cabin the second week in August on Two Inlets. Any Suggestions on the fishing on this lake that time of year.

thanks

BobberTom,

what resort are you staying at?

Bassman we are staying at Bearpaw.

BobberTom,

I will be just down the road from you at Two Inlets Resort. I will be working there for the summer. You should swing by and say hi. I hope to have the lake figured out in a month or so for fishing spots.

Does anyone know someone who would be interested in renting their pontoon boat for a week? We are staying at Two Inlets resort June 2nd though the 8th. We have small kids and would really appreciate a pontoon to take them out on. If you are interested please reply.

Husker,

Two Inlets Resort has a pontoon available for rent I believe. Contact the owners to confirm it.