Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GotOne

F/M decal's spotted outside the Triple Play Friday night!

5 posts in this topic

One was mine, who were you?

If it was on an '04 blue F-150, that would have been me. I stopped in after work. Looks like you had a little longer drive. I only live 2 blocks away from there.

Brian

Don't remember the truck make. It had a bunch of fishing/outdoor decals on the back window. A buddy has an old farm house that we in stay when we fish the area lakes. It is between Dent and Vergas. What were the cops doing in Dent that night, they were searching a garage or car pretty good. 3 squads and a sheriff was heading toward when we drove by.

SXViper, you gonna be there this coming weekend? We should be pulling through a night or 2. I'll send a couple of "refreshments" to your table if you're there.

Ah, Dent...the old stomping grounds. My dad still lives south on 35. I'm probably dating myself, but I remember when the Triple Play was called Davey Jone's Liquor Locker.

I'll be up when the tullibees start hitting. My old hole on Star did me pretty well last year. grin.gifgrin.gif

--Mark