Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HossFisher

FANTASY PICK'EM

17 posts in this topic

I made a fantasy pick'em league on yahoo for any FM'ers who want to join. The league is called FISHING MINNESOTA and the password is fishing. Anybody who wants play can join, no fee, just bragging rights.

If anybody has any questions email me and vince_young4prez@yahoo.com

Vince You need to give us the ID# to sign up. We must have been thinking the same I just set up a group for us, but will use yours. Good luck

Sorry about that the ID number is 72556

Sorry BassBoy,

I did the same thing but mine is on cbssportsline

here is the link

http://fimic.mayhem.sportsline.com/e

password is fish on

Good luck, enter both and may the best fisherman win, no money, just bragging rights!

Windy

What's up with all you prognosticators out there? We only have three people signed up for the Fishing Minnesota Crazies pool, AND THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE! I think we will have to put a prize on the pool, maybe the winner gets to pick avatars for all the losers for a week??? HMMMMMMMMMM

Buzz, are you out there, my avatar betting fool? LOL

Windy

I'll go in on that bet. I'll put up a Twins avatar versus a Pale Hose avatar for one week. Any others?

Chise,

We have to get Buzz in on this, he has never met an avatar bet he didn't like. Buzz, you got your ears on good buddy?

Windy

Looks like I'll be bringing up the rear.

I guess misery loves company, Mitch.

We are in the same boat my friend. I am in second place and fourth place in two other pools at work so hopefully I will cash in those. I guess if there was a pool to bomb in this was the one since there is no dinero on the line! It has been fun but every close game that I have needed has went against me and the team that I picked seems to blow it at the free throw line, go figure!

Windy

Windy,

The cows are still coming home. The top 4 right now have been dealt some blows they won't feel until later. The back 6 all have a shot since most of their elite 8 are in place and all of their final 4's are alive. Expect a flip flop in one week's time.

Quote:

Expect a flip flop in one week's time.

It happened. I got my final four picks right but I need some help to leapfrog into first. It just depends who wins on Saturday and Monday.

why do i always pic kansas. when will i learn. i just checked for the first time, i forgot i picked maryland. instead of florida. i must have forgot how they looked in the sec championship. i think you got it windy cool.gif

Congrats have to go out to Rob Esler who is the winner of the FM bracket pool, he has a lead that nobody can catch. Way to go Rob!

Thanks for playing guys, we can build on it next year.

Windy

Are you talking about the original yahoo pool or the sportsline pool? Because the yahoo pool won't be decided until Monday night. It's too close to call right now. Florida looked good though tonight, so I like my chances!

This is for the CBS bracket. Thank you as I am the winner. What a screwed up final four bracket, but the early rounds helped me out. Maybe next year a few more people will be involved.

bassboy, thanks for setting up the yahoo league. I will self-annoint myself the winner, so you can make like Denny Green and "crown my A%&." J/K. Thanks everybody for playing, how bout them Gators? Now me and TKO have to fight over bragging rights.

CONGRATS Chise, victory is always sweet! Looks like i finished second, but 1st is all that matters. What can i say, theres always next year!