Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigswede

Wild Game Feed

6 posts in this topic

Oh Cheffrey and Shiner. Just got hoime from teh feed and man did you guys OUT DOO your self!!! Was that food EXCELLENT!!!! not to mention the Stout from the South Shore. Man was that good. Thanks for taking care of our group and we look forward to seeing you next year. Cheffrey, have fun sanding that boat tomorrow.!!!!

SWwede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

You don't know how bummed I was that I couldn't make it. mad.gif The wifes been in bed sick since 2pm yesterday.

They really put on a good Game feed there.

So torture me, what was on the menu and what was your favorite.

Glad you came Swede! Here is your recap ST, there will be another one coming up Nov. 10th so mark your calendar.

Bi-Annual Wild Game and Brewer's Feast Menu

Featuring South Shore Brewing Co. Providing Specialty Ales, Pilsners and other unique offerings.

SALADS

· Smoked Salmon Salad, Dilled Havarti Cheese, Wild Rice & Raspberry Vinaigrette

· Romaine Salad with grilled Bison strips and Blue Cheese

· Heirloom tomatoes, Arugula, Baked Cumin Goat Cheese & Balsamic Vinaigrette

APPETIZERS

· Elk Carpaccio with truffle oil and parmesan

· Chipotle Marinated Venison on taost points with horseradish cream

· Trio of Smoked Fish, Lake Superior Lake Trout, Coho Salmon & Whitefish

· Artisan Cheese display with Assortment of olives.

· Rattlesnake and Black bean Quesadilla with cilantro Lime sauce

ENTREES

· Shiitake Mushroom and sage Braised Grouse

· Pale Ale Stewed Rabbit with Garlic and Thyme

· Honey Pils Venison Tenderloin Pinwheels

· Brown Ale Marinated Wild Boar Lollipops

· Pheasant Stir Fry with Basmati Rice

· Braised Bison Osso Bucco with a Cabernet Demi Glace

· Coconut Curried Antelope Fettuccini

· Assorted Wild Game Sausage and Penne and Cognac Cream Sauce

· Rabbit & Fennel Ravioli's in a light Pomodoro Sauce

ACCOMPANIMENTS

· Campstyle Potatoes

· Wild Boar Hickory Smoked Bacon Mashed Potatoes

· Smoked Duck Risotto cakes

· Wild Rice Pilaf

· Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes

· Assorted Fresh Vegetables

Im full just reading the list of goodies. I couldnt make this one but will be at the next one. I may have to get a room just so I dont have to worry about falling asleep behind the wheel. Thats if I can get my gut behind it after all that awesome food and Brew. tongue.gif

Wish things could have worked out for ya ST......BigSwede it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife.....Northlander see you in the fall! Bring your feedbags!

Feedbags, YES!!! MAn was that good. I hardly had to eat yesterday I was so Full from it. It was all EXCELLENT> I couldnt say there was 1 favorite thing. GReat job and I hope to see you at the next 1.