Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kais24

Pine Island reports?

5 posts in this topic

Headin' up on Monday morning for a few days (with my retractable wheel shack) and was wondering how deep the bite has been? I'm headed out on Adrian's road...

Does anyone know Adrian's number off hand?

I hope you guys returning Sunday can give me some info...

Thanks guys

218 634 1985. Ask for Marlene, Brian, or Cory.. Kaz smile.gif

Had a tough bite on Friday! Wind was ripping and the fish weren't. Had dinks all over me till noon but no bigs. Early afternoon was dead till I got the 31" norskie out from under me. Don't know if it was her or the fact that the wind layed down but I caught 4 nice fish after that & missed a few. Activity really turned on.

Didn't fish Saturday but our people did pretty well compared to Friday. No limits but a nice mix of eyes, sauger, & perch with a 20 lb. northern thrown in.

Watch for suspended fish. Finally started seeing some after about a month of none.

I have been in 28-29' for a month with no reason to leave.

Lake is in great shape and should continue that way if you can believe the 10-day. Warm has settled the snow to make travel possible a lot of places and cold nights are firming it back up.

Thanks Kaz and RoyalDutchman! I think this is the best website in the world... Thanks for your help. I'll post a report when I get back.

Excellent fishing over Pine lots of fish