• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

how has the sunnie/perch bite out there? the last time that i ways out there (mid december) you couldent keep the big sunnie off your line they were 9-12 inchers that i keeped any information will be great.

Are you speaking of swedes grove By Hitterdahl south of the Church? IF so I was there 2 weeks ago and it was perch city.

ya i was talking about swede grove aka (highland grove) do yo no how the fishing is NOW?

I was fishing the west end a couple of weeks ago and nailed the perch. morning bite on small minnows.

are they big perch ? or are they little perch? big in 10-13 small in 6-9

som eof each. Bigger was more prevailent. They were really fat. Hit pretty lite though, needed spring bobber at times, other times they were pretty heavyhitters though. Fish about 3 inches off the bottom. small minners and tiny jigs. they didn't mind plastics or berkly gulp either.

That is a fun lake to cast raps from on the road. in the spring. Keep it in mind the eyes are active in early spring on that lake.

Well, not EARLY spring -- you know after the opener.

wink.gif

Saturday 3 hours small (5") perch. Snooze..... Moved around in 9-11 FOW. Another guy catching 6 inch sunfish.

ya earlyer in the year you couldent catch a sunnie under 6 inches now talk about fun!