Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NAPAFISH

Question about a Bow

6 posts in this topic

I have an older bow. The brand I believe is PSE. It says Pulsar on it. What kind of value, if any? It also came with 6 Easton field tip arrows.

I have an uncle who wants to purchase it?? Anybody have any ideas??

I have never heard of a PSE Pulsar. Maybe try doing a search for it.

Tough to tell but I would guess it is not valued over 100$. Older bows just do not hold their value given that a bow just a few years old goes for less than 1/4 its retail. Sorry, I am sure that is not what you wanted to hear!

Yes, Pse made a Pulsar bow. From the research I found on it in a few different places I would guess your looking at $50 for the bow. I would call a bow shop like Cabin Fever and ask them for a more exact price range.

http://cabinfeversportinggoods.com/

Honestly they aren't worth anything. If it is your uncle interested I would probably just give it to him. Otherwise you should consider yourself lucky if you could get 30-50 dollars for it. Nice bow in there day, but used bows do not hold their value. Alot like a vehicle or computer.

You might try doing a search on eBay in the closed Auctions.

That should give you a good idea what It's worth.