Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luckey

Pig Roast

6 posts in this topic

I’m looking for information on having a catered pig roast in the Elk River area. Has anyone used one, or have information about someone who does this. I would like to have information from someone who used a caterer so I will have more confidence the roast will go without a hitch. Thanks

We have used Pigs Unlimited for several years for our church festival for pulled pork sandwiches and pork chops. He has always been very good and I am nearly certain that he does pig roasts as well. He is right in the Elk River area. Ask for Ken if I recall correctly.

Daze Off

Dehmers meats in St. Michael does it, or check with Center Cut meats in Rogers.

Check out divine swine catering

I have become to be pretty well known in my area for my hog roasts. I did 19 last summer, with 14 already scheduled for this summer. If a whole hog isn't your thing, I also do cuts. Pork, chicken, and beef. I have the facilities to do 2 hogs up to 300lbs each.

I had Prarie Pride Farms from St Clair, MN cater my wedding last year. They have excellent pork sandwiches. They also serve some good homemade beans! If you do a little searching you could probably find their website easily.

Dustin