Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PYROPAL

What would you do?

4 posts in this topic

I have 2 nephews, age 14, and 8. Plenty of ice fishing gear, but no auger, no portable, and my 4x4 is on the fritz. The marcum works great. Before the start of April I'ld like to get those boys up there. What do you think, A day house out deep, Then move to a shallow house at night? Are there shallow sleepers? Gonna need some action to keep them interested. I am thinking of a sleeper house simply to cut down on the travel/set-up time to the spot. Any thoughts?

Zipple Bay Resort has just the set-up your looking for. They have their sleepers in shallow for the a.m./p.m. bite and will take you to a deep house during the day. They are great people and will treat you right. Better call soon and get something lined up.

Good luck....

Arnesons have houses on sisteen mile reef an this time of the year the reefs start really heating up for all day action. Last Sun. was really good. Boar

Thanks guys! My truck's totally shot. Gotta buy a new one, so most likely won't be up.