Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
minnowdangler71

the legendary Steve Foss

12 posts in this topic

Great picture on the front of the Outdoor News!!!!

I'll say!!! How close did you get to it? Your one heck of a photgrapher-Nice photo!

Justin

Way to go Steve.

Very nice!!!!!

Thanks everybody. I spent an hour seven feet away from it, while I was squatting in slush up past my knees. crazy.gif

"I was squatting in slush up past my knees."

You are dedicated thats for sure.

Quote:

You are dedicated thats for sure.

Frank, everybody's stupid about at least ONE thing. That's just one of mine. grin.gif

So who is going to post it ot where can I see it?

I'd like to see it too.

Northlander you fishin pannies at all tomorrow?

It's one of the images over on the photo sharing board under the heading of Mr. River Otter. The one that ran in ON is the second to the last in the series. They've been there nearly a week. grin.gif

Or, though I can't post the link here, you can go to the Outdoor News Web site, where it's posted on the home page, though probably not for more than a week.

Very cool pics Steve, has always cool.gif

Yep, some people have some talent and the rest of just get snapshots smile.gif

Cool pic...