Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BIG DIESEL

2004 Redi Haul Hydraulic dump trailer *reduced price*

14 posts in this topic

I have a 2004 red Redi Haul Dump trailer that I purchased at the end of the year in 2004. Have used it for 2 years landscaping and now am getting out of the business. I purchased this trailer new for $8500. It has a custom tarp that rolls over the top of the trailer and is mounted in the front end. It is a hydraulic dump that runs off of a deep cell battery (replaced the battery end of last year).

It has ramps that store under the bed and slide in/out from the rear end. I have hauled up to 8 yards of mulch, 4 yards of rock, or about 9,000 pounds with this trailer with no problem. It is rated at 12,000+ lbs. The rear gate is a 3 way gate.

This trailer has many years of use left in it and will be a good deal for someone. I am asking $5500. It currently is in storage in Owatonna but I have full access to get at it.

Below is the manufacturers website for more specs on the trailer.

Redi Haul's website

http://www.redihaul.com/trailers/RH1227DTEStatsFacts.html

Call or email.

Marc

507-213-6716 -cell

mkoien@charter.net

Price reduced to $5500

This is a gooseneck type trailer, not a bumper/hitch pull, correct ?

I just wanted make sure people understands the description.

This is a normal hitch with 2 5/16" ball - not a gooseneck style. Thanks for catchign that Valv!

Just want to clarify, Trailer dimensions are 12'x6'x24"?

I can easily double check - I pulled that off of the manufacturer's website. Inside bed is 6 x 12' and height of walls is 24" high.

ttt

bump

anyone interested now that summer is here? $5500

Price is dropped to $5,000. Will email pics if interested.

What color????

Does it have a hydraulic jack?? Or standard??

Will you send me a pic or two?? LwnmwrMan22 at frontiernet (Contact Us Please) net

The jack is a standard jack - not hydraulic. Pics sent last night. Let me know if they didn't come thru.

pics please, lab at physics.umn.edu

thanks

pics sent