• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Musky Searcher, i think people would be more surprised by a guy winning the grand slam with a musky spinner more than they would by a guy winning it with a 400$ boat. shocked.gif

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Northlander

• SKIPPERS KID

• ripstick

• cranken21

Since you already gave the secret away, I did take 5th in the Lincoln Park tourney using nothing but muskie baits. Big baits mean big fish. I will need a partner who can catch the under 20" fish though.

Quickstrike - We will have to meet on the shore sometime this spring for beers and bs. Are you guys fishing any leagues this year?

Got some info from the website....looking for a list of prizes. I'm all game...I need to find myself a qualified partner! wink.gif Friends will all say 110 bucks to fish is crazy. I think their parents won't give them money!

Ahh....The search begins. Anyone looking for a partner?

I think Ripstick needs a partner. If you want I can let Austen fish with you he has some GOOD fishing gear to use grin.gif. I will pay you his share and you can send it in if you would like smirk.gif. Just let me now.

Ripstick knows the river pretty good Woodie and he is a good stick. You guys just may have a chance together. wink.gif

Thanks Steve....what your really saying is...Casey is darn lucky to consider Randy, he's a smart river rat....and on the other hand...poor Randy..he has to deal with Casey on the river....darn amatures!!

Ahh....Its all fun anyways, I'm looking forward to it~

Woodie WHO is Randy??? If you are thinking ripstick that is Gary Jensen.

I am starting to wonder who ripstck is. PW if your looking I will see sat at the big pond learning center ( meldez ). I Game if you are.

Everyone learned from someone Woodie. Gary (Ripstick) loves to troll those Reefrunners but get him to jig a little, bottom bounce a little and maybe even 3 way a little and maybe you guys will stumble onto a few. No matter what Gary says blue and green is good in the river.

If nothing else we will have have fun watching Chefferey and Quickstrike miss fish after fish after fish.

Quick I think Ripstick has a porta potty if you need it. blush.gif

I mean if Cheffrey needs it. wink.gif

I cant wait guys, open water from Duluth entry to Arrowhead flats today. Another week and Ill have the boat in the river.

Its good to find out who I am. I was starting to worry . smirk.gif Any way crank bouncers jigs all ok. But Idont have a portapot big enough. Oh well the discharge might do for them. tongue.gif

musky searcher, we decided not to fish league again this year. I felt that there were too many things i wanted to do this summer and that league was a bit too much of a comitment. We plan of fishing most of the local tournys though. you'll have to get out with us on the big lake when tom gets back from mexico.

Gary,

Well talk at the Seminar....I'll be there also.

I'll call ya any name....hopefully in the boat though....all i have to say is "Git Da Net!"

Well Gary all I have to do is find austen a partner now confused.gif. Woodie will have a great time with you maybe you guy's can be in front this year :grin.: I think Austen can fish with Deb? confused.gif. No That will not happen I need here help so if any one need's a partner he will be ready to fish and trained for all tasked smirk.gif. Let me now soon he might fish with a buddy and northlander look out here they come the young guy's running a big boat? Ok that will not happen for a couple years but time will tell shocked.gif.

I am definately up for hitting the big lake with you guys. You just tell me when and where and I will make it work. I have been wanting to do that for a long time now.

Back from Mexico, picked up a new ride while I was down there only tops out at 68mph. Should be up in time for the ice to clear. This is the real reason we are not doing league this year, I don't know how it would make it up the river so we will have to stick to the bay and big lake for the Grand Slam. IMG_1086.jpg

Tel me your not serious. Can I have your old bowmount? grin.gifHow was fishing down there?

Cheffrey,

I would think all boats would bow to your ride confused.gif. It look's like a nice ride to go on but the gass would eat you up frown.gif.

Hey Tom when will the Grand Slam Fliers be at our doors? Will Marine General, Fishermans Corner etc. also have them? Get me a few and I will get them out in Souptown and the cities when I head down there.

Hey steve that sounds great they will be picked up today. Call me and we can hook up. They will be mailed out on friday to those that have fished in the past. Hope other people get into this one what a great fun two days.

Flyer's will be mailed by friday they are in hand smirk.gif.

Those who dont get them in the mail but want one e-mail me or Tom and we will get you one.

I will have them at the swap meet Saturday too.

They should be in hand as they where mailed out let me now if you need one smirk.gif.

Woodie tom has my money only needs yours. shocked.gif You never made it tothe swap meet.

Well I guess its time to start tying spinners today. Line up bottom bouncers and see what missing. I hear russ has a shoter version of the single board in.Could be good for the river.