Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kb1965

3/05/07 - 3/06/07 (Riverbend fishing)

6 posts in this topic

Made it home late last nite from Riverbend fishing on monday and tuesday. 15 guys took home our limits of fish, plus there was a fish fry at the resort monday night. We fished up by the islands in 28ft of water. Best jigs were a gold & orange buckshot and a solid green jig, with 2 black dots on it. Biggest release was a 26" with a 24" & 22" walleye also. Only 2 pout caught. Fish were 3" off the bottom, nothing suspended, and it was a mixture of perch, walleye and saugers. Houses we used were #5,7,3 & 8. Already booked for next year, as usuall the people at Riverbend treated us right.

Kevin

Kevin: Sounds like you had a great trip. Thanks for posting your report. Two weeks from today I hope I have the same story to tell. Did Charlie happen to mention when he may start bringing houses back in? Just wondering if they will still be up there on March 22nd. How was travel lots of snow up that way. Thanks again. Bill

Smeds/Dave, this should get your blood pumping laugh.gif Bill

Sitting on the edge of my bucket!

Didn't mention when they were going to bring them down. They did haul a couple back on tuesday though. Said they were the slow ones. Funny thing also, house #5 had BTURCK intials scratched on the wall from 12-28.....

KB: I remember that house, we had a pretty good trip in December. If I remember correctly i was voted the score keeper that day. Bill