Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigdog

MinnKota repairs around Elk River??

4 posts in this topic

Looking for a recommendations of someplace near Elk River that repairs MinnKota electric trolling motors.

Only place I can think of to suggest is Riverview Marine or something like that - it is right on Hwy 10 on the north side of the road and just east of the 10/169/101 interchange.

If not there then there is another marine dealer (Skeeter, etc) down in Ramsey (Pro Sports?) again on the north side between Sunfish Lake Blvd and Ramsey Blvd. They have gotten deeply into 4-wheelers and sleds but still have boats as well.

Hope this helps

Daze Off

Call MinnKota. There is a guy that works for them that lives in/or near Maple Grove. I met him one time and he took my unit in to install the co-pilot and check the functions of my foot pedal. After it was done we met up again and I got it back.

Good luck,

Corey Bechtold

Thanks for the leads, I passed them along to the fishing partner. Luckily it's his motor not mine.