Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishing tech

Fishing Saturday

3 posts in this topic

Myself and a friend are heading out Saturday for the day of drilling holes and searching for some crappies and or sunnies. If you are interested or have a suggestion let me know. I am looking at the east metro or Chisago area.

You might try North Center. I walked out, found a weedline with a couple friends and had pretty consistent action. Had to do some sorting for a meal, and managed a couple walleyes, wouldn't you know it. One was about 10", the other was 14-15, borderline keeper if the season was open.

Chisago, Green, N&S center are all producing right now, a few of us are going to get together out on Forest this Saturday out on second lake. We plan on using the access off Ideal ave and hwy 97, the access is a few blocks down Ideal on the left and is between 2 houses. Go straight out about three hundred yards or look for the old drifts from the fish houses.

Tunrevir~