Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newfoldener

Going past Pine Island

3 posts in this topic

I have fished LOW since the early 70's. I have fished from Springsteel around to Arnesons, Long point, Zipple Bay and over to the river for opener. But, I have never been over Pine Island. Three of us are going on Friday and the question I have is how far past the island should we go.

You will need to stop at Adrians Resort if you are going over Pine Island to get a road pass. The access is at Wheelers Point. You can ask for info at that time regarding how far out you can go. Check Schwanny report " Riverbend etc". That resort fishes over Pine and he was out in 30' of water. Are you pulling your own house or looking to rent one? either way check with Adrians, nice folks and they do a good job of maintaining the road system for vehicles. Good luck and hang on. Bill

The road pass for Adrian's Road is $7. We fished out of Bayview Lodge last weekend and did very well off that road. We were 6.5 mi out. The road isn't maintained much further that that as Bayview's houses are the furthest houses out that are accessible with a 4x4. Good luck!!