• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone heading to the horseshoe on Friday?

Anyone going out on Friday? I have access to a snowmobile but I have never fished the chain in the winter so I am a little leary to head out to the meth hole area by myself the 1st time. If anyone with good knowledge of the chain would like to hook up for the day let me know. I would consider sat or sun also.

Dave

Becareful I found a lot of slush today. I think it will only get worse with the warm weather coming.

Eric

My 8yrs old boy and I would like to chase some kitties on the Horseshoe or on the Long lake on Sunday, Is it still ok to drive out with the Ford Explore or be safe just take a walk?, any infos would be appreciate.

Thanks.

Please walk. You never know how much the ice has honeycombed once the temps start to rise. Your call in the end, but I like to play it safe.

went out on sat. the catfish where running, I drove out but was slushy. Ice was 21-22 inch. use caution when you bring kids.