Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stan7600

Thanks Minnow Station

4 posts in this topic

Kelly,Patsy & Jon, Thanks for a very nice rental house! The girls had a good time with some walleyes and got to experience an eelpout. Fishing was good, catching was slow, but what a nice house & everything worked! I saw Jon's pickup at the landing on Mon. It looked a lot better earlier when he stopped in to check on us. Was the other guy OK? I think our family crew will be back next year. laugh.giflaugh.gif Stan C.

"Was the other guy OK?"

Yup,,,the other guy had a V-Plow. grin.gif I think Jon is going to post a picture of what can happen if you get caught in the plume off the V-Plow. Buddy and Jon met on that ugly corner. Jon thought Buddy was going to go left but he went right. It was just soft snow off the road but still did plenty of damage. It even ripped the gas tank off the auger in the box of the truck.

All in all it's been a bad week for the trucks. The tired, torn and tattered remains will be limping into spring thaw again. crazy.gif

Kelly do you have anything open this weekend

Nope but call or e-mail. Leave the Forum for fishing.