Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RodNGun

Shiner2367?

10 posts in this topic

Looking for info on game dinner?

Jordan, bi-annual game dinner is set for this Saturday. You can hit the Lodge website for more info. We dropped the price this year but kept all of the options.

If you decide to come hit me with an email and I will have you sat at my table, I actually get to attend this one instead of cooking it.

I didn't know! Is it too late to get a table?

Your not too late ST, still bout 30 seats left.

You have mail!

Sweet grin.gif

Like Cheffery said, still some room left and info is avaiable on line. ST, hope you can make it!

CAnt wait for this one. had to miss it las tyear cause of an illness. See you Sat. Cheffrey, did you ge tmy e-mail about adding 1 to our reservation, or will it not be a problem with 30 seats left???

Swede you are all set! We shall see you on Saturday. smile.gif

Thanks for the info guys. Looking forward to the dinner.

Thanks Cheffrey. I cant wait!!!!!!! Nut brown and venison.... MMM GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!11