• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2 DOGS LOST, POSSIBLY STOLEN IN DL AREA

Well Ive had a great weekend. On Friday My dog along with my Nieghbors dog disapeared. We have a feeling they were dognapped. Ironicaly this was the same day my Dad died.

[image]DOGS.jpg[/image]

Wow that is not a good situation! My condolences to your father as well! Did you have the dogs in an outdoor pen? If you think that they may have been dog napped think of any one who would have known you had the dogs or showed a particular intrest in them. Otherwise you might check with any neighbors or friends or anyone who would have been around that day that may have seen anything. I understand that you may have already checked on some of these things but Its worth a try! Good luck with this and you are in our thoughts!!

Gosh, GOOD LUCK! I hope you find your pooch and also my condoloences on your dad.