• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Carls Lake/ Mchahon Lake?

Anybody having luck here? Are the crappies still biting? Whats working now? Is there other area lakes around Carls that are productive?

I was out Saturday night . The usual 8 inch carls crappie night -Flurry here and there-still fun. Guys were driving trucks out in the deep snow-Didn't see anyone getting stuck- Id try Faribault area for some bigger fish instead

I got spring break until like march 22. The ice should be safe to walk on until then around the Metro shouldnt they?

Anybody been out here recently and have a report or is anyone heading to here soon?

I was out there Sunday and plan to be out again Friday AM. The snow made getting around intresting, but that is what is like everywhere. I caught sunnies and crappies from mid morning to mid afternoon. Look for a green Tacoma with a Clam Yukon.

I was on the lake, fishing by 5:00 AM and off by 9:00 AM. I caught about 20 crappie, a dozen sunnies and a couple of big shiners. Could have kept some if I was in the mood, but released everything.

I did pick up an entire pail of garbage in a 20 yard radius of where I was fishing. Some people just don't get it! Must think that their mom is coming out to clean up after them.