• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Getting ready!

Spring fever is really starting to set in. Today I pulled the boat out of the storage building to start getting it ready for open water. The rivers are open and the walleyes are biting. March and April are amazing. It was a little cold out yet today but she is starting to change. The next 6-7 weeks are great on the Missouri River system in SD, the Rainy River on the MN/Canada boarder, and the Mississippi River down along the WI boarder. Time to get out the jig boxes. All the jig rods got fresh Berkley Trilene XL today and the boat got fresh batteries. Some of the fastest walleye action of the year is starting now. The forecast looks great for SD towards the end of the week, I think I'll have to check it out.

Jason Erlandson