Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roop-Dogg

lake conditions

4 posts in this topic

made the rounds earlier this afternoon. went past soloman, norway, games, andrews, florida, ringo, henderson, and long lakes. didn't see 1 fisherman although this was early (around 2:00 ). the accesses seemed to be in pretty rough shape for the most part. lots of snow and the only 2 that were cleared out were andrews at the park and games at the park. still looked like it would be tough to get on the lakes at either of those 2. maybe foot travel or 4 wheelers in the short term??? frown.giffrown.gif

HOPE THE ICE IS STILL GOOD TO DRIVE WITH A TRUCK, LIKE TO FISH COUPLE MORE TIMES BEFORE IT THAWS OFF.

There was a lot of ice before we got dumped on with this snow!! Now I'm afriad that water will start coming on top of the ice once you start drilling....

Supposed to hit 40 next weekend for a few days, that may melt things down enough to do some driving, until then I think walking (or a snowmobile) would be the way to go...

i'm with you there blackjack. just curious---does the county maintain/plow the accesses or will they just stay plugged up until they melt or someone else runs a plow thru them??? walking will be tough too!!!