Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Gun

Early Morning Coyote!

9 posts in this topic

Me and a buddy got up at 6 this morning and went out calling. On our fist set my friend called in this young female and shot it!!! grin.gif

[image]dscf2987nf1.jpg[/image]

Congrats, bet that was fun.

Nice job guy's keep up the good work!

Looks like you put a good shot on that yote. smile.gif

Harvey lee that was actually the second shot. The first shot just grazed its spine and blew a huge hole in its back then it started crawling away so we put 1 more in him an that one left a huge hole too. The coyote had been rubbing so the hide wasn't that great anyways. It was awesome to call one in and shoot it! grin.gif

I love when I hear about the females on the recieving end of some lead. There are way too many of those (Contact Us Please) things around. Good work guys. I am just starting to get into the predator hunting. Like I need one more hobby. Great work.

Good job! Just wondering what type of land you were hunting? I have had my best luck by a slough.

We sat in a wooded revein surrounded by fields and the coyote came across one of the fields righ to us. 125 yards shot.