Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kelly-p

Hillman's road, It ain't pretty

12 posts in this topic

It is nothing to brag about, it's nothing we're proud off, in fact it is an embarrasment but Hillman's road is plowed out to Rocky Point. 7 1/2 miles. Buddy and I believe in straight roads but this one has more curves then a snake and a cul-de-sac. The first time in 30 years we have plowed a cul-de-sac into a road but we had no other options and with the warmer weather forecasted for next week it will work.

I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do to make it work. Hopefully I wont get off the road again next time. Thanks Kelly for all the hard work you put in. We would all be lost,or stuck, without ya. cool.gif

Whoever complains abouty paying $8 to use the roads really does not know what the h#%l they are talking about. Thanks for all the effort you guys put forth!

I am coming up on sunday with a wheel house pulled by a 4 wheel drive pickup. Will we be able to find a spot to set up out there?

Dan

bring a couple of shovels grin.gif

It looks like the wind has deposited the snow in 3 major areas. The road banks, around houses and in the back of Foster's plow truck through his new broken window. grin.gif

Get around the road banks and it looks like fairly easy going.

WHO THE H#%L IS COMPLAINING???????????? THAT HAS NOT A THING TO DO WITH THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do a search of previous posts and you'll come across the complaints.

Who the hell is complaining?? Lots of people are complaining. Like 'smartguy' mentioned, look back a few pages and you'll find the topics.

I've been saying all winter to let it snow and we'll see how quickly opinions change. Well... its here! Anyone thankful for a plowed road now? blush.gif

A Cul De Sac!? Man your getting fancy with you roads these days Kelly. laugh.gif

Plus it's at the end of a more "scenic" crappie highway. I'll be up there early Friday morning to get a closer look at your work. laugh.gif

Borch,

Save some for me. The "Cranker" and I will be right behind you ...We're coming up Monday and Tuesday smile.gif

hey kelly,

we will be up around 2pm thur and am wondering if your out and about on the lake if we can pay you to plow a road just far enough to get us off the main road if there is to much snow. we have a wheel house and 4x4.please reply with your cell# if this is a option. just dont want to get stuck and spend fishing time digging out.

thanks.

jim.