• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Big Sandy Accessibility

I'm wondering if Big Sandy will be accessible come march 24? I'm hoping the shoreline ice will still be intact so I don't have to rig something together to get on the ice. Also, with all the snow will it be too slushy to be worth it?

Late ice on BSL rocks,you have to try it.Crappies and tullies.You should be fine on those dates for getting out.

I always hear about the giant perch there, that's what I want, but yeah tullibees would be awesome too.

What are the access like and how much snow do you have on the ice??Thinking of heading up Sunday for some tullies if ya can get out>>>later the load

There were people all over the ice on Sunday.I think they drove on right by the HWY near that marina or whatever it is.The reports have been good!Not much snow left here.

How are conditions holding up now? Will things be looking good come this saturday?

Looking good,let me know if you are going to make it.I might be around if the Rainy isnt open.Are you going to fish tullies or crappies?

It's definitely going to be a longshot if I make it. Technically I'm after whatever is biting, but I guess I'm especially targeting perch.