Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Big Lake Contest Results

3 posts in this topic

1. 5.25 lb Northern Terry Schneider

2. 4.16 lb Northern Sean Josie

3. 3.40 lb Northern Brandon Kranz

4. 3.27 lb Northern Rick Olson

5. 3.26 lb Northern Kyle Rodeski

6. 3.19 lb Northern Emily Segler

7. 3.17 lb Northern Cory Schultz

8. 3.15 lb Northern Jason Pink

9. 3.06 lb Northern Jamie Jopp

10. 3.04 lb Northern Mike Stawert

11. 2.96 lb Northern Todd Pepin

12. 2.94 lb Northern Dave Leverty

13. 2.93 lb Northern Jeff Olsen

14. 2.86 lb Northern Sawyer Dahlberg

15. 2.83 lb Northern Mark Welsh

16. 2.80 lb Northern Greg Canfield

17. 2.72 lb Bass Ryan Harstad

18. 2.58 lb Northern Jeff Mateyka

19. 2.58 lb Bass Steve Smallish

20. 2.58 lb Bass Howard Skinner

21. 2.56 lb Northern Andy Nelson

22. 2.53 lb Bass Angela Harstad

23. 2.49 lb Northern Kevin Kowalski

24. 2.45 lb Bass Dan Brant

25. 2.45 lb Northern John Michaels

A total of 85 fish were registered, with a total of 115 caught and released. One small perch died.

Fish Registered

Northern 31

Bass 12

Perch 19

Sunfish 19

Crappie 4

See you next year and Tight Lines,Icehopper.

icehopper, just wanted to say it was nice to meet you at the contest.From what i saw it was a very well run event and with the weather the way it was it looked like a great turnout.I heard ther was 700 plus contestants. Again it was nice to meet fellow FMer and if you need more volenteers for next year post your info here and im sure youll get a response. troutman2

Once again, the pike population takes it to the house. Im sure it was a great tournament. Looks like there was some fish caught.