• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey Jim-

I was just wondering if you know if there is current between Long and Dollar Island? Do I dare drive my truck through there? Thinking about trying it out there sometime-looks like a good spot to fish.

Justin

Yo, Justin

No current between Long and Dollar Islands, so you can drive your truck, but keep going because it's not that good of a spot. frown.gif

Jim,

Thanks for the info there, old Burntside guru!! smirk.gif Well, the working world is just not what is cracked up to be. I would much rather be out the chasing the fish around! Well, if the weather lets up Saturday and is nice on Sunday, I think I will go out to Burntside and do some more chasing. I will stop by and discuss strategy Sunday am. I really hope this snow misses us- so far so good!

Later,

Justin

Sounds good cool.gif

Feel like having some more company on Sunday. Got a few more places I'd like to try. Between your vexilar and my camera, we can see what what those little rascals are doing to stick it to us grin.gif

Yeah!!!!!!!!! LETS GO MAN!!!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Maybe you could lead the way out in your plow truck?? I would love to get out there and CRUSH some of those lakers!!! The weather is going to clear and it is going to be nice- 31 degrees!!

I will stop by tomorrow (Sat) for a game plan!

Justin

Justin,

What time are you going out on Sunday if you go? I'm undecided if I'm going Sunday or not but good chance I will. I will have same truck and trailer as last Wed. It sounds like it will be 30 or so, but maybe some wind.

Dave

Hey Dave,

Great Outdoors and I are heading out tomorrow afternoon sometime. Probably around 1 or so??? We will be heading out from Van Vac in Trucks. A white Dodge and a Red Chevy. Actually, A (nice) white Dodge and a (junky) red chevy! grin.gif Not sure where exactly we are headed, but I am bringing some beer-Stop by and say hello!

Justin

Justin,

If I come up I'll be there in the morning and usually stay until 4 or 4:30. I'll probably go where I was the other day, west of waters island on that reef goes east of the little island, close to where you go into school section bay. Sled is a blue polaris and house is green.

Dave

Ok Dave,

Well, I am sure that we will be driving out past that area. If I see you off in the distance, I will blare the horn at ya!! smile.gif You will know its me!! Stop by and say hello if you would like.

Justin