Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
winonaman

who has the cheapest rentals for over night say 3 days 4 nights

5 posts in this topic

Hey gang i would like some input on this post.I have never been up there and i will be traveling a good 9 hrs to get there.With gas prices as high as they are now im looking to either rent from a resort or even be willing if anyone is interested in renting there house.Thinking second week of march dureing the week. Thanks and any imfo would be great.

If you have portables, you could stay in town at a motel for $50 a night for upto 4 people, then fish out of portables, this way when you want to move to find fish you can! The night fishing is very slow anyhow!

If you have your own house Lake Road Lodge Motel is right near Wheelers Point. If you're looking for a rental Riverbend link is above this thread $79 one day and night. Lodging and fish house. Thier sleepers are very nice. they also rent cabins and day houses, not sure what your accomadation needs are. Enjoy your trip, Good luck and hang on. Bill

Really thought i would get more of a respoce on this subject but guess all you are out fishing lol. anyways thanks for the imfo that i got and dont catch them all because i want some when i get there lol. tongue.gif

I kind of depends. Sometimes the cheapest isn't the best. Several resorts pull their houses out in Dec and they sit in the same spot till March. Those may have there days but that isn't where I want to fish. I myself have had excellent service and luck with Arensen's Rocky Point they have treat my groups very well over the years. Look them up they might not be the cheapest but they are right in the ball park and they include everything. Riverbend is also a good choice I have heard although I have never used them myself.