Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elbinowalleye

Replacement blades for a strikemaster??

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where I can find replacement blades for a 8" strikemaster in Alexandria? Will Christopherson's have them? Does anyone sharpen them in Alex as well? Thanks in advance!

Give Christopherson's a call as they most likely have them. I know there's a guy that supplies re-sharpened blades at some of the area bait shops. You have to exchange your old blades for the re-sharpened. That's the route I've gone that last few years and they work really well and hold their edge---and they're about half the price of new blades. Koep's in Glenwood may have them as well. Good-luck.

Hey Corey,

Can you tell me where I can exchange them? I have two dull sets right now I'd like to exchange. Thanks PieEyed

I called Koep's in Glenwood for you. They have (1) set of 8-inch StrikeMaster LazerMag blades left. Cost is $14.99 w/exchange of old set, and $18.99 w/out exchange. I've always had good luck with them. I'm on my third year with a re-sharpened set and they're still drilling holes. I'm about ready for another set as well. Good-luck.